Camp Villa, our summer camp program in Cincinnati, has something for everyone—including full-day and half-day options. Join us for summer fun at the Manor House by registering online at https://campvilla.campbrainregistration.com/.
Summer Camp Themes
|June 12-16||The Great Outdoors|
|June 26-30||Crafts and Creations|
|July 3-7 ***||***CAMPUS CLOSED THIS WEEK|
|July 17-21||Planes, Trains, & Automobiles|
|July 24-28||Amazing Animals|
|July 31 - August 4||Space|
|August 7 - 11||Around the Farm|
Registration Options and Pricing/Week
|Extended after care||12:00pm-5:30pm||$190|
Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Camp FAQs
- Preschool/kindergarten camps are for students entering these classes for the 2023-2024 school year
- The minimum age requirement is 3 years old by 9/30/2023
- All campers must be completely potty-trained (no exceptions)
- Camp Villa is open to Villa families as well as members of the general public
- Spaces are limited for camps, and enrollment is on a first come basis.
- Registration for each camp closes the Monday before the camp begins.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Refunds will be given only if the school cancels a program.
Snack and lunch:
- Preschool Camp will have lunch at 11:00. Students should bring a NUT-FREE lunch each day. We will not have snack.
- Campers who elect for the after care and extended after care options should also pack an afternoon snack; families are responsible for packing NUT-FREE lunch and snack.
- Campers must bring a full water bottle each day.
- All full-day campers will be offered a cot each day in a quiet room for rest/naptime. If your child is napping, you will bring in a labeled nap bag with a blanket, lovey and pillow to stay for the week.
- There will be no refunds or reductions in fees for partial attendance or late arrivals/early dismissals.
Policies and Procedures:
- Camp Villa will be in keeping with all policies and procedures followed by St. Ursula Villa during the school year, including those pertaining to Behavior/Discipline and the current Covid-19 restrictions.
- Nicole Schmidt, Assistant Director of Summer Programs, , 513-533-7620
- Nicole Rouse, Director of Summer Programs, , 513-533-7363
- Register at https://campvilla.campbrainregistration.com