Camp Villa, our summer camp program in Cincinnati, has something for everyone—including full-day and half-day options. Here are our summer camp options for children in preschool and kindergarten. Join us for summer fun at the Manor House by registering online at https://campvilla.campbrainregistration.com/.
Summer Camp Themes
|June 13-17||The Great Outdoors|
|June 27-July 1||Crafts and Creations|
|July 4-8 ***||***CAMPUS CLOSED THIS WEEK|
|July 18-22||Planes, Trains, & Automobiles|
|July 25-29||Amazing Animals|
|August 8-12||Around the Farm|
Registration Options and Pricing/Week
|Extended after care||12:00pm-5:30pm||$140|
Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Camp FAQs
- Preschool/kindergarten camps are for students entering these classes for the 2022-2023 school year
- The minimum age requirement is 3 years old by 9/1/2022
- All campers must be completely potty-trained (no exceptions)
- Camp Villa is open to Villa families as well as members of the general public
- Spaces are limited for camps, and enrollment is on a first come basis.
- Registration for each camp closes the Monday before the camp begins.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Refunds will be given only if the school cancels a program.
Snack and lunch:
- Camp will only include a snack between 9:00am-12:00pm; lunch is not included.
- Campers who elect for the after care and extended after care options will have lunch together; families are responsible for packing a nut-free lunch.
- Campers must bring a full water bottle each day.
- All full-day campers will be offered a cot each day in a quiet room for rest/naptime.
- There will be no refunds or reductions in fees for partial attendance or late arrivals/early dismissals.
Policies and Procedures:
- Camp Villa will be in keeping with all policies and procedures followed by St. Ursula Villa during the school year, including those pertaining to Behavior/Discipline and the current Covid-19 restrictions