Covid-19 Update: Out of great caution and care for all involved, we have decided to cancel all in-person camps in the month of June through July 3. While we hope to be able to offer sessions in July and August, camp participation will be limited to current and incoming Villa students to limit the number participants to allow for maximum social distancing. We will miss the energy and enthusiasm campers from around Greater Cincinnati bring to Camp Villa and will look forward to welcoming non-Villa students back next summer.
Our mission is to:
St. Ursula Villa is pleased to offer Camp Villa on our unique historic urban campus including nature trails and enhanced educational spaces to include academic and creative enrichment, and just plain fun. There is something for everyone -- from Early Childhood through Junior High -- including full-day and half-day options.
Specific camp themes, schedules, pricing, and more details are listed on the drop-down menu under the "Summer Programs" tab on the top right of this page. Check out all the offerings for children of various ages and interests and register to arrange summer fun and enrichment for your child.
- You will register using your child(ren)'s grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Instructors listed are subject to change.
- Classes meet Monday through Friday unless otherwise noted.
- Emergency Medical Forms (if not already on file with the school) and payment are due before the camp start date.
- Spaces are limited and enrollment is on a first come basis.
Contact Lisa Wolfer, Director of Early Childhood and Summer Programs, at or Kate Durso, Director of After Care and Assistant Director of Summer Programs at with questions, comments, or concerns. You can also call 513-533-7363 for the Summer Camp Office.