We aim to:
St. Ursula Villa is pleased to offer Camp Villa on our unique historic urban campus including nature trails and enhanced educational spaces to include academic and creative enrichment, and just plain fun. There is something for everyone -- from Early Childhood through Junior High -- including full-day and half-day options.
Specific camp themes, schedules, pricing, and more details are listed on the drop-down menu under the "Summer Programs" tab on the top right of this page. Check out all the offerings for children of various ages and interests and register to arrange summer fun and enrichment for your child. We welcome both Villa and non-Villa campers.
- You will register using your child(ren)'s grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Instructors listed are subject to change.
- Refunds will be given only if the school cancels a program.
- Classes meet Monday through Friday unless otherwise noted.
- Emergency Medical Forms (if not already on file with the school) and payment are due before the camp start date.
- Spaces are limited and enrollment is on a first come basis.
Contact Lisa Wolfer, Director of Early Childhood and Summer Programs, at or Kate Durso, Director of After Care and Assistant Director of Summer Programs at with questions, comments, or concerns. You can also call 513-533-7363 for the Summer Camp Office.