St. Ursula Villa is pleased to offer Camp Villa 2018 on our unique historic urban campus including nature trails and enhanced educational spaces to include academic and creative enrichment, and just plain fun. There is something for everyone -- from Early Childhood through Junior High -- including full-day and half-day options.
Specific camp themes, schedules, pricing, and more details are listed on the drop-down menu under the "Summer Programs" tab on the top right of this page. Check out all the offerings for children of various ages and interests and register to arrange summer fun and enrichment for your child.
- Variety of specialty camps
- Theme-based, summer-long enrichment opportunities with half-day and full-day offerings
- After-care option for Preschool - Third Grade
- We welcome Villa and non-Villa campers
All summer campers receive a complimentary CAMP VILLA t-shirt (one per camper).
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Instructors listed are subject to change.
- Refunds will be given only if the school cancels a program.
- Classes meet Monday through Friday unless otherwise noted.
- Emergency Medical Forms (if not already on file with the school) and payment are due before the camp start date.
- Spaces are limited and enrollment is on a first come basis.
Contact Lisa Wolfer, Director of Early Childhood and Summer Programs, with questions, comments, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 533-7363.