Camp Villa, our summer camp program in Cincinnati, has something for everyone—including full-day and half-day options. Here are our summer camp options for school-aged children in kindergarden through 8th grade. Priority Registration beings January 31st at 8:00 am for enrolled Villa families. Registration opens to the public Monday, February 6th at 8:00 am. https://campvilla.campbrainregistration.com/.
School-Aged Summer Camps by Date (descriptions below)
- 8th Grade High School Entrance Test Prep - Tuesdays or Thursdays 11:00am-12:00pm
- 8th Grade Reading Camp - LIKE A RIVER - Tuesdays 1:30 - 2:30
- 7th Grade Summer Book Club - July 6, 13, 20, 27, and August 3, 10 11:00am-12:00pm
- Camp Invention (1st-6th
- Safe Sitter (6th-8th)
- Game Show Mania (3rd-8th)
June 12 -16
- Wearable Art (K-1st)
- The Amazing Race (2nd-6th)
- Ukulele Camp (2nd-6th)
- Expedition Animal (K-2nd)
June 19 -23
- Outdoor Explorers (K-3rd)
- Spirit of Dance (2nd-3rd)
- Pottery and Wheel Throwing (3rd-8th)
June 26-June 30
- American Girl Doll (K)
- Princess Ballet Camp (1st)
- Lego (1st-4th)
- Wearable Art (2nd-3rd)
- STEM (5th-6th)
July 3 - 7
- American Girl Doll (1st)
- Mini Musical (1-3rd)
- YouTube DIY Challenge (4th-8th)
- Princess Ballet Camp (K)
- Young Artists (1st-4th)
- Percy Jackson Camp Half Blood (5th)
- STEM (5th-6th)
- Lego (K-2nd)
- Math Refresher (3rd-4th)
- Math Refresher (5th-6th)
- Jack Herman Soccer Camp (K-8th)
July 31-August 4
- Space Camp 101 (K-1st)
- Space Camp 201 (2nd-3rd)
- 6th Grade Book Club
- The Great Villa Bake Off (5th-8th)
- Math Camp (1st)
- Math Camp (2nd)
- Italian Cooking Camp (5th-8th)
Registration Options & Pricing
|Extended after care||12:00pm-5:30pm||$190|
* Please note that a few camps operate on a different schedule and therefore have a different price. Prices are noted in the registration portal.
Kindergarten–8th Grade Summer Camp FAQs
- School-aged camps are for students entering these classes for the 2023-24 school year.
- Camp Villa is open to Villa families as well as members of the general public
- Spaces are limited for camps, and enrollment is on a first-come basis.
- Registration for each camp closes the Monday before the camp begins.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Refunds will be given only if the school cancels a program.
Snack and lunch:
- Campers are asked to bring a snack.
- Campers who elect for the after-care and extended after-care options will have lunch together; families are responsible for packing a nut-free lunch.
- Campers must bring a full water bottle each day.
- There will be no refunds or reductions in fees for partial attendance or late arrivals/early dismissals.
Policies and Procedures:
- Camp Villa will be in keeping with all policies and procedures followed by St. Ursula Villa during the school year, including those pertaining to Behavior/Discipline and the current Covid-19 restrictions.
- Nicole Rouse, Director of Summer Programs, or 513-533-7363
- Nicole Scmidt, Assistant Director of Summer Programs,
- Register at https://campvilla.campbrainregistration.com
- Camp Invention registration is available here