- Highly-qualified, experienced teachers and teaching assistants
- Small class sizes
- Strong literature-based language arts program with a basal program and extensive supplemental materials to ensure strong, continuous development in reading, writing, speaking, spelling, and grammar
- Math instruction and experiences that promote mathematical reasoning, problem solving, conceptual understanding, and proficiency in Mathematical operations
- Daily religious education instruction with sacramental preparation: Reception of Reconciliation and First Holy Communion in second grade
- Science introduction of Botany, Biology, Earth Science and the Solar System: hands-on learning and experiments
- Social Studies emphasis on the family and larger community with an introduction to History, Map Skills, Conservation, and Ecology
- Foreign language options of Spanish or French
- Specialty classes of Art, Music, Library, Physical Education, Computer Lab.
- Outdoor Education and STEM Enrichment
- Homework Club and after school care available until 5:30 p.m.
Click here for Highlights of First Grade
Click here for Highlights of Second Grade
Click here for Highlights of Third Grade