Traditional 3- & 4-year-old Preschool and Montessori 3-, 4-, & 5-year-olds
Visiting or Volunteering at the School
All visitors and volunteers are required to sign in at the Manor House lobby and obtain a nametag.
Parents of Manor House children may take their child directly to his/her classroom. A word of caution – the class may be at the Main School for a specialty class (Art, Gym, etc.) in which case you will go to the Main School office and ask Kathy Krieger to locate the class.
Child Leaving Early
Send a note with your child informing the teacher the reason and time your child must leave. Manor House students should be picked up at their classroom.
Toilet Training Policy
Your child must be independent in taking care of all bathroom needs.
- Children must wear traditional underwear to school, not pull-ups or otherabsorbent undergarments.
- Children must be able to independently recognize the need to use the toilet, and get to the toilet in a timely manner without having “potty accidents.”
- Children must be able to get on and off the toilet without assistance from an adult.
- Children must be able to use the toilet provided by St. Ursula Villa without the help of a potty chair or training seat.
- Children must be able to pull pants up and down on their own.
(Does not apply to Toddler/2-year-olds)
Full-Day students in Montessori and Traditional Preschool pack their lunches. Due to food sensitivities, the Manor House is a nut-free zone.
Full-Day Manor House students nap every day from 12:00-1:30. We provide them with a cot; each student brings their own pillow and blanket. These are sent home weekly to be laundered.
After-school care is available from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. for all Villa students, preschool through 8th grade. Registration is required. Schedule, costs, rules, and registration are available on Edline. Emergency After-Care is available on a limited basis and is arranged by calling Kathy Krieger at the school office at ext 1200. Contact Tricia Scherer, After-Care Director at : ext2105.