|June 14-18||The Great Outdoors|
|June 28-July 2||Space|
|July 5-9||Stars & Stripes|
|July 19-23||Crafts & Creations|
|July 26-30||Planes, Trains, & Automobiles|
|August 2-6||Amazing Animals|
|August 9-13||Children's Literature & Crafts|
Registration Options & Pricing
|Extended after care||12:00pm-5:00pm||$140|
2021 Preschool & Kindergarten Camp FAQs
- Preschool/kindergarten camps are for students entering these classes for the 2021-2022 school year
- The minimum age requirement is 3 years old by 8/15/2021
- All campers must be completely potty-trained (no exceptions)
- Camp Villa is open to Villa families as well as members of the general public
- Spaces are limited for camps, and enrollment is on a first come basis.
- Registration for each camp closes the Monday before the camp begins.
- Camps are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- Refunds will be given only if the school cancels a program.
Snack and lunch:
- Camp will only include a snack between 9:00am-12:00pm; lunch is not included.
- Campers who elect for the after care and extended after care options will have lunch together; families are responsible for packing a nut-free lunch.
- Campers must bring a full water bottle each day.
- Campers who elect for the after care and extended after care option will be offered a cot each day in a quiet room for rest/naptime.
- There will be no refunds or reductions in fees for partial attendance or late arrivals/early dismissals.
Behavior and discipline:
- Expectations for student behavior are consistent with St. Ursula Villa’s school year policies.
Covid-19 related health & safety:
- Policies specific to Covid-19 health and safety are consistent with St. Ursula Villa’s 2020-2021 school year policies (including but not limited to masks required, 6ft social distancing, and frequent hand washing).
- Kate Durso, Director of Summer Programs and Aftercare, or 513-533-7631.
- Register at https://campvilla.campbrainregistration.com