So many choices! You can select as many weeks as you would like, there is no minimum or maximum. You can choose from half-day, full-day, and full-day + After Care. You can also choose a specialty camp for the morning and then send them this program for the afternoon for the full-day price (we'll handle the logistics). You can pay upfront via check or credit card or pay as you go. The possibilities are endless!
9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Monday-Friday $150.00
8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday-Friday $300.00
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday-Friday $350.00
Manor House and grounds of St. Ursula Villa School
Snacks and drinks will be provided. Attendees must pack a nut-free lunch.
This summer program will be operated primarily by the faculty and staff members of St. Ursula Villa.
There will be no refunds or reductions in fees for partial attendance or late arrivals/early dismals.
Expectations for student behavior are in keeping with the policy of St. Ursula Villa during the school year.
Examples of Weekly Activities:
• Illustrate self-written stories and other booklets
• Make masks, props, scenery, etc. for story theatre
• Miscellaneous projects related to weekly themes (examples: bird feeders, sun catchers, murals)
• Perform Reader’s Theatre and extend stores through mini performances
• Write stories to be shared with younger children, both fiction and nonfiction, related to the weekly theme and/or use imaginations and own interests to create stories with illustrations
• Play word games to expand spelling and vocabulary skills
• Reinforce sound/symbol relationships and letter formation for beginning readers using the Orton-Gillingham method
• At least twice daily participate in outdoor physical activities such as whiffle ball, jump rope, hop scotch, basketball, and water activities in addition to free play
• Reinforce positive interactions, problem solving techniques, and the use of good manners at all times?
Director of Summer Programs
Lead Summer Enrichment Teacher and Director of After Care